Also included in
- Social skills group planning will be so much easier for SLPs using this bundle with a variety of social skill activities. It has multiple activities that will keep your students involved and learning while having fun! SO many social language skills are included!Getting Along Social Skills Activities$30.40$38.00Save $7.60
Are your students missing the vocabulary for degrees of emotion to clearly express how people feel? The activities, games, scenarios, and worksheets in this social skills set help them practice vocabulary for emotions, identify facial expressions, show empathy by telling how people feel in short social scenarios, and infer feelings from thought statements. Engage your students while building their skills from the word level to making inferences.
1. Get a baseline vocabulary measure with the pre/post assessment.
2. Play 'Think About How I Feel'- a color-coded game board to use with any of the game cards.
3. Use the 4 Basic Emotions Target Words Poster or student cheat sheets as a learning strategy.
4. Choose from 48 word cards or 92 clip art cards in any activity to meet your students' needs.
5. Sort the emotions in each basic group as being small or large feelings.
6. Complete 20 worksheets at varying levels to practice the vocabulary.
7. Make the 4 Emotions Mini Books craft activity.
8. Discuss the facial expressions in 48 emotions photo cards to understand how we can feel more than one emotion at the same time.
9. Play the 'How Do They Feel?' board game.
10. Use the problem-solving spinner with the photos or the social scenarios.
11. Identify emotions or practice tone of voice and facial expressions with the 72 emotions scenarios empathy cards.
12. Play the Emotions Domino Game and practice tone of voice.
Be sure to look at the preview to see more of what this set includes!
- Refer to the FREE emotion reference sheet from https://tomdrummond.com/app/uploads/2013/12/Emotionvocab.pdf
What are happy buyers saying?
• "So much variety! Jam-packed with activities. So much for the price! If you are just starting social groups, I highly recommend this. It really helped me."
* "This is the perfect resource to work on feeling and empathy with my social skills groups. THANK YOU!"
* "Great activity to use prior to identifying character viewpoints for grade level reading passages."
* "Thanks for the update! Love using this in my classroom!"
* "I am so glad I found this product! I was looking for a very basic introduction for my very young (and some newly identified) ASD kiddos. This is great!"
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like: