Teach, practice, and support social skills for elementary students with these task cards, lessons, worksheets, and social scripts for teaching positive social behaviors. SEL skills targeted include basic interactions, conversations, empathy, friendships, dealing with conflicts, and more. Teach these skills to build a positive learning community in your classroom.
Digital and Printable!
Resources have been updated to include digital versions for Google Drive. This makes it easy to assign work and have students use devices to respond to. To access the digital versions, open the PDF with "digital directions" in the titles.
Save with a Bundle!
Save over 20% by buying this bundle instead of each product individually!
SOCIAL SKILLS TOPICS INCLUDED:
- Basic Interactions
- Working with Others
- Body Language
- Personal Space
- Conversation Skills
- Staying on Topic
- Taking Turns
- Starting a Conversation
- Understanding Feelings
- Using I-statements
- Coping Strategies
- Social Problem-Solving
- Using Self-Control
- Seeing Others' Point of View
- AND MUCH MORE!
In this bundle you will get these FULL and complete resources:
- Social Skills Task Cards
- Social Skills Lessons (basic interactions)
- Social Skills Lessons (conversation skills)
- Social Skills Lessons (empathy and emotions)
- Social Problem-Solving Task Cards
- Social Skills Visuals
- Social Scripts and Stories
- Perspective-Taking Task Cards
- Social Skills Cue Cards
Tips for Customers:
- If you have questions, please contact me through Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
- Please consider leaving feedback on this resource to receive TpT credits! I always strive for 5 stars and love hearing your feedback.
- Follow my store for notifications about new resources and freebies.
Disclaimer: These resources are for supplementary support/education purposes and are not a replacement for education or other necessary supports. Educators, parents, and others who utilize these materials are encouraged to seek out additional support, as needed.