Also included in
- Social skills group planning will be so much easier for SLPs using this bundle with a variety of social skill activities. It has multiple activities that will keep your students involved and learning while having fun! SO many social language skills are included!Getting Along Social Skills Activities$32.80$41.00Save $8.20
Imagine having one social skills set that easily adapts to all of your student levels! With 13 different activities at 3 levels in matching formats, this one will make your social skills groups much easier! Teach early perspective-taking skills, problem-solving, giving compliments, identifying mean versus kind actions and comments, and learn vocabulary for discussing conflict resolution!
*****SAVE $$ with the Social Language Skills Bundle*****
Level 1- Talk about what others like/don't like at this picture level.
Level 2- Identify positive and negative actions and comments for getting along.
Level 3- Apply perspective-taking skills to problem-solving.
Combine the 3 levels in one group or use each separately!
Conflict Resolution Vocabulary: 27 words in pictures, definitions, sentences, and a game.
- Get Along Game Board at 3 levels of play.
- 3 picture spinner activities to tell what family and friends like/dislike.
- 8 picture worksheets to compare/contrast student likes/dislikes with a peer.
- 66 game cards for identifying mean or kind actions and comments.
- Sorting mat for the game cards.
- 8 worksheets at varying levels to practice kindness.
- Spinner activity to practice giving simple compliments.
- Apply perspective-taking skills to problem-solving with 66 game cards.
- Spinner activity to practice giving compliments based on qualities.
- 2 worksheets for identifying comments and actions that promote getting along.
- Conflict-Free Zone board game for conflict resolution vocabulary: surface, resolve, negotiate, conflict, avoid, mediate, compromise, confront, clarify, apologize, escalate, deny, strategy, perspective, respect, remorse, ignore, tolerant, diverse, alternative, assume, aggressive, evaluate, collaborate, listen, balance, and accommodate.
- 96 vocabulary game cards including pictures, definitions, examples, and sentences.
- 9 worksheets at 3 levels for practicing the vocabulary: matching with definitions, fill in the sentences and complete the sentence starters.
- Answer keys for worksheets.
What are happy buyers saying?
* "I really like that you can play it with several different levels, so even my more mixed groups can participate together!"
* "This is a great center game! I love that it reinforces what my students are learning during social skills lessons."
* "Has quickly become one of my favorite tools! Thanks Much! :)"
Check the preview to see more of what is included!
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language