Social Skills Activities Problem Solving with Multiple Perspectives 1
What educators are saying
This no prep activity set does the work needed for mixed groups for you! Just print and go to address carryover of the R, S and L sounds while working on story comprehension and retell, solving problems using multiple perspectives, sentence structure for summarizing, and identifying emotions!
1. making a problem solving book.
2. playing a problem solving puzzle game.
3. discussing and completing worksheets.
* carryover of R,S, and L sounds.
* determining and explaining perspectives in problem situations.
* story comprehension with questions.
* determining character emotions.
* telling and justifying solutions.
* sentence structure for summarizing problems.
* providing thought statements that fit the conversation topic.
* retelling the story using words or pictures.
What are happy buyers saying?
+ "This resource is perfect for addressing multiple needs within a single group session. I use it with my social skills and articulation carry-over groups and it works like a charm!"
+ "This is a wonderful way to bridge social skills and language skills into the same activity."
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like:
• Problem Solving Social Skills and Perspective Activities for Special Education 1
• Social Skills Activities: Multiple Perspectives for Problem Solving 2- Narratives and R,S,L