What do you do when you have a mixed group that includes articulation, language, and social skills goals? Try this fun, print and go, multiple activity set that will engage your students and make your life easier! Look at all the goals that you can work on!
- carryover of R, S, and L sounds.
- determining and explaining perspectives in problem situations.
- story comprehension with questions.
- determining character emotions.
- telling and justifying solutions.
- summarizing the problem to improve explaining skills.
- identifying statements that fit the conversation topic.
- retelling the story using words or pictures.
* making a problem solving book.
* playing a problem solving game.
* discussion and completing worksheets.
* 6 different problem stories that incorporate the skills.
* 6 worksheets for story comprehension, WH questions, and feelings.
* 8 worksheets for explaining characters' roles in the problems and justifying a solution.
* 6 puzzle worksheets for inferring thoughts and feelings, retelling the story.
* 2 stories for each focus sound with 20 words (sounds in all positions) and data sheets to measure carryover while reading or in discussions.
* use the puzzles as an activity for sequencing the story.
* use the puzzles as a game for identifying what the topic is and retelling the story.
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-LanguageLanguage
You might also like: