Social Skills - Visual Supports
This mini-book unit was designed to help students increase vocabulary and concepts related to birthdays. It is a visual unit that labels and describes birthday symbols and gives children as sense of what to expect at a birthday party
- Objectives for use in lesson plans
- Black and white 26 page printable mini-book
- Color 26 page printable mini-book
- 26 black and white small symbols
- 26 color small symbols
- Three assessment sheets for monitoring progress
"What is a Birthday?" was created for students with limited language but could also be used with beginning readers and spellers. Not only has it been used in the classroom but speech therapists love it, too!
This mini-book can be used with ABA, Verbal Behavior and DDT.
Social Skills |Vocabulary | Visual Supports | Autism | Birthday | Language Development | ABA | Social Stories |