These social skills and perspective taking products include worksheets, handouts, and games. The resources are helpful for teaching social skills and perspective taking to children with social skill delays, ADHD, or are on the Autism spectrum.
• Appropriate Topic Conversations Worksheets for Social Skills Groups
• Friendship SOCIAL SKILLS: Flip Book Activity
• SOCIAL SKILLS TASK CARDS: How To Share A Conversation & Ask A Friend To Hang Out
• Signs They Do Not Want To Be Friends: Activity for Social Skills Groups
• Social Skills Perspective Taking Game
• Social Skills Scripted Ice Cream Scoops Activity
• Social Skills Scripted Task Cards for The Next Steps To A Friendship
• Social Skills Story: Making Good Choices in Friendships
• THANK YOU Template Greeting Cards For Social Skill Groups
• Friendship Conflict Resolution Prompts to be used with the Connect 4® game
• Friendship Character Traits Shopping List
• Expressing Feelings, Needs, and Identifying Coping Skills Worksheets
• How To Let People Know Your Needs: Scripted Cards and Game
• Tickets To Keep A Friendship: Thinking Social Game
• Brain Breaks: Dice and Role Play KINDNESS Games
• A Conversation Friend: Study Guide for Starting & Ending Friendly Talk
Future social skills resources will be added to this product for buyers to download from their TPT purchases page for free.
Special Note: By purchasing this product you are not eligible for refunds or exchanges from prior purchases of the products included in this bundle.
Other Mental Fills Bundles
• ADHD and Executive Functioning for Rigid Thinkers BUNDLE
• Anger Management BUNDLE
• Anxiety and Depression BUNDLE
• Girl Drama and Friendship Therapy Tools BUNDLE
• Grief and Loss Therapy BUNDLE
Cover images by Educlips and KG Fonts.
Email me at email@example.com for any questions or concerns with purchasing or downloading.
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.