Learn vocabulary and terms associated with bullying using mini posters (great for bulletin boards), worksheets and discussion/game cards!
* 6 Letter sized posters with facts, tips, or critical questions for
- Bullying facts
- Cyber-Bullying Facts
- Tips for bystanders
- Dealing with teasing
- Communicating to Solve Problems
* 4 Worksheets for students to review bullying facts and give opinions
* 4 No Bullying room labels (4x4 and 8x8)
* Smaller poster versions with tear-off statements or thinking strips for students, plus a bonus one for giving compliments!
* Extra tear-off strips
* A discussion or role-play game with 18 game cards (matching the tear-off strips) for students to practice skills
* Templates to personalize (not editable)
Don't forget to check the preview to see more of what is inside. Still not sure this is right for you? No problem- just ask a question at my store homepage and I'll be happy to help! Thanks for shopping with me! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
***SAVE money on this with my Social Language Skills Bundle
You might also like:
Think About How I Feel!
Walk a Mile in My Shoes
Social Language Game- Getting Along
Social Language Skills Bundle