Also included in
- I am happy to be able to offer the Skills Printables MEGA Bundle! with social skills and other resources for pre-k through teen years all in one bundle. With a bonus resource: Social Skills Center Targets which suggest instruction ideas week by week. These skills are so important to each student's s$39.00$49.00Save $10.00
- This is a compilation of the many bundles in my store. 106 products included in the bundle. No need to search from page to page. It is all on one place.These are the bundles you will get when you grab this deal: Printables Mega Skills Bundle (Includes: Social Skills Bundle, Personal Life Skills B$167.00$249.25Save $82.25
Social Skills Bundle / Social Skills Worksheets / Social Skills Printables !!!
Take the guess work out of addressing the social skills your students need with this Social Skills Bundle !!! This complete no prep social skill bundle covers it, right here for you and your student’s needs! (NOTE: This is also part of a Skills Printables MEGA Bundle that combines personal life skills and social skills lessons.)
What is this Social Skills (Behavior Skills, Play Skills, Social Skills) Bundle?
- Social Skills Printables
- Behavior Skills Printables
- Imitation Skills Printables
- Play Skills Printables
- Play Skills Interactive Notebook
- I Will Try Statements-Social Skills Support Posters (Rules - Elementary)
What is it about these printables that makes them so unique and special?
- These skills printables will work well for any students whose special needs include developmental delays or it may work for younger students in primary grades learning to develop social skills, imitation skills and play skills.
- The printables can supplement a social skills curriculum or they can be used daily as a discussion starter for reviewing social skills.
- This packet includes social and play skills related worksheets that require variations in response styles for many answers. (Ex. matching, cutting, circling, and pasting.)
- They take the guess work out of addressing social skills that students need to work on.
How the Printables in the Bundle Can Be Used:
- They can be used to directly teach play skills and imitation skills
- They can supplement any social skills curriculum
- They can be used to address social skills goals and objectives
- They can be used on their own for teaching social skills
- They can help students learning to manage their own behavior with short bite-size, one page lessons
- They can be used to create a social skills curriculum in a classroom or program
- They can be paired with Social Skills Center Targets Curriculum to Be Used With the Social Skills Bundle for a year-long set of social skills targets
- They can be used with groups or individuals
- They can be given as homework
- They can be used as a morning activity
- Para-educators or teachers can run a center using the printables as part of the lesson
- Families can use these at home to address social skills
- As an engaging activity when there is a substitute but you still need to work on goal
What Teachers and Parents Have Said:
“This is a great resource to support social-emotional learning for my students! We practice a lot of social skills, behavior skills, and so on; this curriculum has it all! My kids love the lessons and do great with completing the work. I look forward to continuing to use this resource! Thank you so much!”
“My students loved using this resource. They were engaged and enthusiastic about learning while using this resource. It is amazing. Thanks for sharing your talent.”
“Without a social skills curriculum, I struggled to find activities that were engaging as well as age appropriate. This bundle includes enough activities for a year plus some more! It was very easy to differentiate based on ability and engagement level.”
"My daughter and I love using this resource, it is very helpful and easy to used. Strongly recommend. Another great purchase from TPT."
Skills you can address with one of the printable sets (Social Skills):
Self Management Checklist
My Own Self-Monitoring Checklist
Reinforcement Assessment 1
Reinforcement Assessment 2
Reinforcement Assessment 3
Information is “POWER” Cards
It’s Ok to Make a Mistake
Match to Same -Emotions
Point to the Emotion Cards
Emotions – Match to the Same
Tell this Story
What Are They Feeling?
I Need a Break Lesson
Working Around Others
My Turn Your Turn
Sharing Space-Color by Code
Volume Control 1
Volume Control 2
Working With Others - Word FIND
About Me...These Things Hurt My Ears
About ME…These Things Hurt My Eyes
About ME...These Things Hurt My Skin
About ME…These Smells Hurt My Nose
About ME...These Things Hurt My Feelings
Making a Mistake
Not Getting What You Want
Coping with Challenges
Describe a Feeling
What Is He Saying?
Friends Graphic Organizer
What is a Friend?
COMMUNICATING WITH OTHERS
What do I like the Best?
Social Skills Vocabulary
Saying Thank you
When to Say Thank You
Class Rules Narrative
I Want This, What Do I Do?
I Don’t Want This, What Do I Do?
Repeat, More & Again
•Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
To see more about some related resources:
Imitation Skills Printables for Students with Autism and Similar Special Needs
Behavior Skills Printables for Students with Autism and Similar Special Needs
Skills Printables MEGA Bundle (Social, Personal, Language, Executive & more)
“I used this as a part of my social skills center in my classroom. Very easy to follow along with the materials and easy to use. Thank you!”
“My students loved this resource. It taught them several valuable social skills that they struggle with. I would highly recommend this resource!”
A $21.50 Value for a bundled price.