Social skills can be hard for students to put into practice. Use this easy activity to help your kids start applying the skills you have been focusing on by giving them achievable 'challenges'!
***Be sure to checkout the animated preview for more pictures!***
- 4 title options
- 24 pre-made Challenge
- 6 blank cards for you customize: Laminate as many as you want and use a dry erase marker to write your challenges.
- 12 reflection slips
How to Use
- Double side print the ‘?’ cards and the challenge cards.
- If you choose to display your cards on a board, display them with the ‘?’ facing out.
- Each day, flip a card to reveal the social skill challenge for the students.
- After the students complete a challenge, allow them to fill out a reflection slip. This can help to give you insight into how your students are viewing their skills
Alternative Display Options
- You may choose to display your cards on a bulletin board or whiteboard. There are 4 different heading options for you to choose from.
-Another choice may be to put the cards in a basket or bowl and draw from it. Then, post the challenge cards on a board or wall after the students have completed them
You may also like:
Build-a-Burger Social Skills
Social Skills Loops