- Perspective taking can be a challenge for many of our students. These task cards give opportunities to take different perspectives and determine if something good can come from a bad event. This can help a student judge the size of a problem and reduce the anxiety associated with it. Students often
- These social pragmatic cards have been updated recently with improved images and more cards. I found that most of my commercial social pragmatic cards did not include answers. The cards were made so that students could use them in small group activities and have an answer they could discuss. I use
- My students sometimes have difficulty adding to a conversation when the topic is not theirs. These cards provide examples of topics people sometimes start a conversation with and give structured practice for responding appropriately. Students read the comment or topic side and then use their re
- These cards are for use with social skills groups to determine feelings that develop during different scenarios. They are used to identify emotions as they rise in degrees from calm to heightened alertness which relates to feelings such as anger or fear. They can also be used when talking about
- Answer blocks have been added recently to make this product a TPT Digital Activity. You can choose to use this new version, make your own version or make the original double-sided task cards.Unexpected and Expected Behavior cards are for students who are not always aware that other people are obs
The Social Skills Communication Bundle consists of 5 of my Social Communication Task Card Sets put into one bundle and discounted. I use these card sets when working on social communication skills with individuals and small groups. I recently updated these sets to include better clip art and more cards in some cases.
The cards are great supplemental materials to use for teaching social skills groups. They can be used when working on the size of a problem, what you say in social situations, determining expected and unexpected behaviors, changing to a new perspective, and participating in a conversation.
The pictures are appropriate for elementary and middle school age. Three sets are folded back so they are double sided. When appropriate, possible answers are provided on the flip side or with QR bars codes.
Please leave feedback and earn TPT credit.
To get a better description of each individual product please visit these links where the sets are sold separately;