This product was uniquely created to meet the needs of group social skills therapy both in-person and virtually. By working together on a shared Google Slide document, all group members can participate, view the same pictures and videos, and input their ideas. This product was structured for use during in-person, virtual, or hybrid groups.
Group topics include:
- Breathing Exercises (I do with all students during every group)
- Feelings and Energy Visual (I do with all students during every group)
- Identifying Feelings
- Feelings Photos (10 photographs)
- Energy Levels
- Changing Energy Levels
- Energy Level Photos (10 photographs)
- Learning About Each Other
- About Me (& Others)
- Taking Conversational Turns
- Expectations (6 different situations during both in-person and virtual learning)
- (Un)Expected Photos (10 photographs)
Please view the introduction video to get a better idea of how to use this product.
Both Google Slides link and downloadable PDF are included in this product.
Benefits to using Google slides:
- Individual pages can be duplicated (as many members of the group that you need)
- Individual pages can be easily deleted
- Many pages are editable to use the exact words/phrases that you prefer
- For distance learning, all participants can view the slides as one person types in or moves pictures around.
- Links within some of the pages to jump around easier.
❤️ Awaiting your lovely feedback here!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Dr. Cheri Dodge Chin. I have a clinical doctorate in speech-language pathology and 20+ years of experience helping children, educators, and families develop speech & language skills. I began my blog, Super Power Speech, in 2008 with the hope of engaging other speech pathologists and passing on ideas and resources. The blog is now recognized as one of the first SLP blogs in the world and has been nominated for multiple awards. While browsing, make sure to check out my courses and resource library with over 50 FREE downloads! Aside from flying around and trying to save the world, you can find me reading, running, or eating dessert.
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️