Also included in
- This fun fall activity-packed bundle will give you 74 different activities to keep your speech therapy students engaged and building language skills this fall! Build oral communication skills, including early readers, adapted books, vocabulary, categorization, describing, riddles, inferences, and se$32.00$40.00Save $8.00
Fall is a perfect time for young students to practice sharing skills. They will have fun making a squirrel, reading the interactive book about sharing, and playing interactive games and activities. You can address any needed skills in mixed groups with the 15 different activities that support fall themes.
1. A cute, easy to make squirrel craft.
2. Feed the Squirrel activity.
3. Share the Acorns activity.
4. Interactive sharing book that practices "please" and "thank you."
5. Sharing with the squirrel card game.
6. Category sorting board.
7. A category thinking bubble perspective-taking activity.
8. Sorting board- easy, okay, and hard to share sorting.
9. Open-ended broken acorns matching activity.
10. Bury the Acorn printable game board.
11. Hungry Squirrel Race printable game board for multiple sound productions.
13. Printable Sharing or Not? Game board.
14. Acorn Color Match Puzzle Activity.
15. Acorn Color Match Sharing Activity.
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like: