The Importance of Good Character
Social Skills and Life Skills
Good character is a key factor that determines if we are successful in life. If students are going to focus on building good character throughout their lifetime, it is helpful for them to be taught what good character is, why good character is important, and how it is best built overtime.
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Define character.
• Describe the difference between good and bad character.
• Explain why building good character is important.
• Identify four tips on how to build good character.
1) Detailed Lesson Plan
4) The Importance of Good Character
5) NOBODY Helps Marques Gaines
6) Analysis, Good Character Scenarios
7) Chart, Qualities Needed to Build Good Character
8) Word Search
Please take a look at my other learning materials:
Problem Solving Skills, Life Skills
PEER PRESSURE, Life Skills
Learning from Failure
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated