LEARNING TO BE PATIENT
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Define patience and impatience.
• Identify the signs and symptoms of being impatient
• Explain the benefits of learning to be patient.
• Describe four strategies that can be used to help develop/improve patience.
1) Lesson Plan
2) PowerPoint Presentation
3) Introduction to Being Patience Worksheet
4) Reading Comprehension Sheets
5) Outline Assignment
6) Analysis of Scenarios Dealing with Patience
Other Helpful Learning Materials:
LEARNING TO STAY ON-TASK, Self-Management,
Learning to Deal With Criticism
Learning to Greet Others
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated.
Michael K. Powell