Social Skills: Making Inferences - Prompts to Interpret Behavior

Social Skills: Making Inferences - Prompts to Interpret Behavior
Social Skills: Making Inferences - Prompts to Interpret Behavior
Social Skills: Making Inferences - Prompts to Interpret Behavior
Social Skills: Making Inferences - Prompts to Interpret Behavior
Social Skills: Making Inferences - Prompts to Interpret Behavior
Social Skills: Making Inferences - Prompts to Interpret Behavior
Social Skills: Making Inferences - Prompts to Interpret Behavior
Social Skills: Making Inferences - Prompts to Interpret Behavior
Grade Levels
Product Rating
4.0
3 ratings
File Type

PDF (Acrobat) Document File

Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.

7 MB|38 pages
Share
Product Description
Communication is so much more than the words that are spoken. In fact, words only account for 7% of all communication. The other 93% is comprised of nonverbal communication.

Unfortunately, kids are not able to fully process abstract thought until the ages 11-16. Until that time, the brain processes information concretely.

Unless kids are taught how to factor nonverbal clues into conversations, they will struggle in their relationships with others. Picking up on nonverbal clues can help kids fit in with their peers as well as improve their relationships with family members.

This packet is extremely versatile.
The picture prompts in this packet can be used with or without the discussion prompt sheet.

The larger images make great visual aids during classroom lessons, small groups, and individual sessions.

Check out the preview for all of the contents of this packet!

Like saving money? Check out the Interpreting Expressions Bundle to save 40% by clicking here.

Total Pages
38 pages
Answer Key
N/A
Teaching Duration
N/A
Report this Resource
Loading...
$3.00
Digital Download
More products from The Helpful Counselor
Product Thumbnail
$0.00
Product Thumbnail
$0.00
Product Thumbnail
$0.00
Product Thumbnail
$0.00
Product Thumbnail
$0.00
$3.00
Digital Download
Teachers Pay Teachers

Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials.

Learn More

Keep in Touch!

Sign up