Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Social Skills pack is designed for teachers to explicitly teach students the social skills to communicate and interact with each other with care and confidence. Students are asked to consider ways of managing every day scenarios and develop skills that will enable them to nurture their friendships and develop assertiveness.
You can build a lesson that includes discussion around the particular skill and follow up with the writing activity.
THIS PACK IS ON SALE JANUARY AND FEBRUARY. Feedback would be very much appreciated!
This pack includes nine files as described below. The first five on the list are the same 'Building Social Skills' information (lesson) pages and writing activities in different formats.
If you have access to an electronic whiteboard, I would suggest using the ‘Building Social Skills PowerPoint with Activities’. Have a group lesson to discuss each social skill and then ask students to complete the writing activity in their exercise books.
The alternative is to print out the black and white booklets and have students learn about each skill and complete the activities in their own booklet or single worksheets.
All pages can be printed on Letter / A4 or Ledger / A3 paper.
1. Building Social Skill Portrait Color Pages (23 pages)
2. Building Social Skills PowerPoint with Activities (45 pages)
3. Building Social Skills PowerPoint without Activities (23 pages)
4. Building Social Skill Portrait Black and White (23 pages)
5. Building Social Skills Booklet/Worksheets (23 pages)
6. Hello Posters (3 pages)
7. Fixed Mindset Vs Growth Mindset Posters Girl and Boy (2 pages)
8. Growth Mindset Posters (12 pages)
9. Restorative Justice Posters (2 pages)
The clip art is by Jessie at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Pigknit-Clip-Art
All of the components in this pack are for classroom use only and not for resale or distribution in any way. Copyright CC BY-NC-ND Not for Commercial Use
Thank you for looking!