This activity pack of task cards and worksheets is designed to facilitate social reasoning with middle and high school students regarding accidental or intentional acts/situations. Students with social challenges struggle when something goes wrong. This pack provides opportunities for students to think about their actions and the actions of others, and reason about how to respond differently based on the designation of accidental vs. intentional acts.
- 1 page poster/graphic organizer with definition of accidental vs. intentional
- 2 pages of reading/discussion prompts
- (24) Task Cards: Decide whether an action is accidental or intentional
- 1 Fill-in Worksheet: Labeling actions as accidental vs. intentional
- 1 Multiple Choice Worksheet (Identify appropriate reaction to situation)
- Cover page, TOU, guidelines for instruction, credits
All pages are copyrighted by Jaclyn Watson, 2015
See this in a discounted bundle here
Click here for more problem solving
, social skills
and life skills
activities in my store!
Click the green star by my name to follow me and receive notifications of new products, so you can get 50% off on the first day of posting!