Discuss how unfriendly behaviors make people feel and the choices they have in these situations: teasing, name-calling, physical differences, exclusion, rumors and more.
Practice perspective taking, explaining idioms and proverbs in context, or match the idioms with their definitions - choose the skills you need! There are 5 ways to play to make differentiated instruction for mixed groups easier!
What are buyers saying?
* Really good at getting kids to think about things from another point of view.
* Great for anti-bullying week!
* Great value! Lots of options.
* Great resource to help with perspective taking.
* Let's Stop Bullying poster with actions to be taken- 8x11 and 11x16
* board game
* directions- use as a board game, for discussion or play cards
* 18 problem cards for inferring feelings
* 18 cards for perspective taking and problem solving
* 18 game cards for play variation (lose a turn, trade places, etc.)
* proverb list with discussion ideas
* 18 situation cards with proverbs
* 18 solution game cards with idioms
* 18 idiom cards
* 18 definition cards for the idioms
* optional game card backs
* card template to personalize (not editable)
Be sure to check the preview to see if this is right for you! Still not sure? Just ask a question at my store! I'm happy to help. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
***SAVE money on this product with Social Language Skills Bundle***
You might also like:
• Problem Solving and Perspective Activities 1 for Mixed Speech Groups
• Social Skills Activities Bundle for Elem. Problem Solving and Perspective Taking