This activity pack of task cards and worksheets is designed to facilitate social reasoning with upper elementary/middle and high school students regarding the use of social media websites and applications. Students with social challenges struggle to navigate this domain appropriately. This pack provides opportunities for students to think about their actions and the actions of others, and reason about how to smart, kind and safe with social media!
- 2 pages of reading: What is Social Media & Social Media Safety
- (24) What Would You Do Task Cards
- 1 Fill-in Worksheet: Labeling actions as social media savvy vs. silly
- 1 Multiple Choice Worksheet (Identify appropriate reaction to situation)
- Cover page, TOU, credits, etc.
All pages are copyrighted by Jaclyn Watson, 2016
See this in a discounted bundle here
Click here for more problem solving
, social skills
and life skills
activities in my store!
Click the green star by my name to follow me and receive notifications of new products, so you can get 50% off on the first day of posting!