Also included in
- This product includes 3 social reasoning activity packs of task cards and worksheets designed for upper elementary/middle/HS students with autism and other social challenges. Check out the individual products below that are included in the bundle. Download Includes:Social Skills Problem Solving: Soc$8.80$12.00Save $3.20
This activity pack of task cards and worksheets is designed to facilitate social reasoning with middle and high school students regarding winning, losing and competition. Students with social challenges often struggle to navigate these situations. This pack provides opportunities for students to think about what it means to be a "good sport," a "sore loser" and a "sore winner" as they problem solve. Use this pack to spark discussion and reasoning with your students!
- 1 page poster/graphic organizer with definition of win, lose, tie
- 1 page of terms to know: good sport, sore loser, sore winner
- (18) Numbered What Would You Do Task Cards
- 1 Fill-in Worksheet: Read scenario and identify as good sport, sore loser, sore winner
- 1 Multiple Choice Worksheet (Identify appropriate reaction to situation)
- Cover page, TOU, guidelines for instruction, credits
See this in a discounted bundle here.
Click for the digital BOOM card version of this activity.
Click the green star by my name to follow me and receive notifications of new products, so you can get 50% off on the first day of posting!