Social Skills topic cards and resources to help with generalization from school to home.
It is so important that skills be carried over from one environment to another. This is even more true with Social Skills, which should be targeted across situations.
The resource includes resources to help you effectively introduce and teach 15 unique social skills to elementary learners or learners with Autism and other special needs at all ages.
Perfect for upper elementary and older learners with special needs!
Materials include PRINTER FRIENDLY pages for ALL 15 TOPICS:
- 1/2 page topic cards (for teachers to read when introducing the topic to students)
- 1/2 page "exit cards" (for a quick self-assessment)
- 1/2 page rubrics (for teacher to use when assessing skill acquisition)
- individual student full page scoring sheets - engagement + skill acquisition
- whole group full page scoring sheets- engagement + skill acquisition
- 1/2 page parent letter (to describe the weekly topic)
- 1/2 page "recommended activities" (to help parents practice at home)
- 1/2 page black and white "mini social stories" (perfect for homework or extra practice in class)
15 essential Social Skills targeted:
1. Advocating for self
2. Asking Questions
3. Being Polite
4. Body Posture
5. Calming Strategies
6. Eye Contact
7. Giving Compliments
8. Greeting Others
9. Identifying Emotions
10. Listening Position
11. Offering Assistance to Others
12. Problem Solving
13. Speech Volume
14. Staying on Topic
15. Table Manners
Check out my other COMPLETE Social Skills Units for everything you need for an entire month on each topic:
Social Skills Units
CLICK THE STAR TO FOLLOW ME FOR NEWS ON FREEBIES AND SALES!