This NO PREP interactive Halloween book is such a fun way to elicit language and practice the social routines for going trick or treating! Your students control the pace as they click to change the slides showing the sequence of trick or treating: knocking on the door, opening the door to "Trick or Treat" with kids' voices sound effect, and saying thank you after getting candy!
Now with more sound effects on Google slides! It is available in both PowerPoint and Google slides versions. It also comes with printable Halloween worksheets for homework.
Help your preschoolers, young students with autism, and AAC users learn the social routines for trick or treating!
This zip file contains the link to access the book in Google slides and an interactive PowerPoint slide for Macs, PCs, and iPads. It also works well when opened in Keynote. The printable Halloween worksheets are in black and white for photocopying.
**PLEASE NOTE: You must be able to use Google slides or play a PowerPoint slide on your computer or iPad to use this product!**
What are happy buyers saying?
+ This is an amazing product! Thank you sooooo much!!
+ This was a great activity for my AAC users to use the core vocabulary word open. So good to review Halloween vocabulary and make sentences. I love this activity. Thanks so much!!!
+ This was a great activity to help prepare my students with Autism for trick-or-treating!
+ Awesome interactive way to target Halloween vocabulary and work on building phrases
*a 37 slide interactive PowerPoint book- your students control the timing with a mouse click
* a repetitive location for clicking to change the slides
* 7 different costumes
* Knock on the door pages with a knocking sound effect
* Trick or treat pages showing the open door and a child in costume with a "Trick or Treat" sound effect!
* Who is it? pages with 3 symbol choices for labeling the costume
* Incorrect responses take you to a try again page and back to the
* Correct responses take you to a candy page to elicit 'thank you'
Worksheet printable pages for mixed groups:
* 3 Halloween association worksheets- color, match, cut and glue
* a sequence 2 steps picture worksheet
* a sequence 4 steps picture worksheet
* 3 different worksheets 4 step sequencing costume worksheets in these versions: pictures, pictures plus sentences, sentences with picture cues
* 4 different pumpkin carving 4 and 6 step sequence worksheets in these versions: pictures only, pictures plus sentences, and words with picture cues
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language