Download this free resource for a fun way to teach social skills during Valentine's Day!
1. Print the emoji cover and scenario cards on white card stock.
2. Cut the emoji cover as shown along the dotted lines and glue onto a sealed letter sized envelope.
3. Cut the same window out on the sealed window and along the side edges of the envelope.
4. Stack the scenario cards and slide them into the emoji covered envelope. The problem should be in the center window.
5. Read the problem and slide the scenario to read Decision A and Decision B to your student. Have them choose the decision that is socially appropriate.
Enjoy this free resource and please leave feedback!