Making ice cream cones with Social Skill Scoops is a fun way to identify and practice important social skills for friendship building. Adapted from Boys Town's Treatment Model for Troubled Children and Adolescents, this interactive role playing game includes the following:
1. 36 brief Social Scenarios for Social Skills problem solving.
2. 18 Compliment Incentive Cards to be rewarded by peers.
3. 50 Prompted Social Skills and Scripts on ice cream scoops for identifying skills and role play. For example, use eye contact, use a calm tone, say thank you, ask if they have time to talk, and smile.
4. 20 Social Skills ice cream cones.
Making An Apology
Seeking Positive Attention
Asking For Help
Having A Conversation
5. Black and white cones and scoops to color and add additional social skills and solutions.
Excellent resource for children with ADHD, Autism, or ODD.
See product for details
For additional products that address worries and sadness, save 20% on the Social Skills Bundle.
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.