Grab this pack of tools for student self-assessment differentiated for elementary and middle/high school. These checklists are a great way for students to assess their social skills on a daily/weekly basis or to assess at the beginning and end of marking periods, school years, etc. They provide great data for teachers/therapists/counselors, and offer students opportunities for improving self-awareness!
- (3) Social Skills Checklists for daily/weekly use to assess social skills during a specific period of time (i.e. ELA, recess, speech therapy) - elementary/middle/high school
1- with color graphics, 1- without graphics 1-blank to be filled with individualized skills
- (2) Elementary Level Social Skill Self-Inventories (20 questions)
1- with color graphics, 1-without graphics
- (1) Middle/High School Level Social Skills Self-Inventory (20 questions, without graphics)
- (1) Goal setting worksheet
- (1) Progress monitoring worksheet
- Printing Instructions
- Contents Page
Click the green star by my name to receive notifications about product uploads, so you can get 50% off the first day products are posted! Don't forget to rate, earn credits and redeem on future tpt purchases!
Check out my Discounted Social Skills Bundle!
Click here for a social skills game
and social skills problem solving
in my store!
Graphics by http://www.mycutegraphics.com/