This learning package focuses on teaching students the importance of taking responsibility, the benefits, and strategies. The unfortunate reality is that more and more students are failing to take responsibility for their actions. Not taking responsibility has emerged as a dangerous trend and a habit with younger adults, which causes significant damage to their social and personal development. Students who are taught to be responsible for their actions are more likely to develop a greater sense of self-worth, learn from their mistakes, develop healthy relationships, and are more respected by others.
• Explain the consequences (short and long-term) for not taking
• Explain the benefits for taking responsibility.
• Describe the strategy that can be used in order to make sure
you take responsibility.
1. Detailed lesson plan
2. Introduction worksheet on a fable about blame
3. Reading Comprehension worksheets (Taking Responsibility)
4. PowerPoint Presentation
5. Analysis Worksheet (How Would you Take Responsibility?;
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated.