Also included in
- This bundle includes lessons and task cards for teaching, discussing, and practicing social skills. Lessons focus on empathy, basic interactions, and conversation skills. Social skills can be taught by a regular education teacher, special education teacher, or other support professional. Social skilPrice $27.00Original Price $35.00Save $8.00
- Teach, practice, and support social skills for elementary students with these task cards, lessons, worksheets, and social scripts for teaching positive social behaviors. SEL skills targeted include basic interactions, conversations, empathy, friendships, dealing with conflicts, and more. Teach thesePrice $49.00Original Price $72.00Save $23.00
- This MEGA bundle includes MANY resources that help teach social skills and increase positive behaviors while reducing challenging ones in the classroom. It includes social skills lessons, social skill task cards, social scripts and stories, behavior intervention plans, classroom reward coupons, lessPrice $94.00Original Price $134.00Save $40.00
Use these social skills task cards to discuss real social situations. They teach conversation skills, empathy, friendships, dealing with conflicts, and basic interactions. Each set of cards has a specific focus so that you can use the cards with your students to highlight specific skills at a time. Of course, you can always mix the cards to incorporate all skills at once, if appropriate for your students. They can be used for a variety of age/grade groups from elementary to middle school to improve social skills and behavior.
Digital Version for Google Slides
I have added a digital version for Google Slides, allowing your students to review the task cards and type their responses. To access this version, please download the zip file. Unzip it, and then open the PDF with "digital directions" in the title. This will allow you to open a PDF with a link in a blue box.
• BASIC INTERACTIONS: The blue cards all focus on basic interaction skills, including greeting others positively, maintaining personal space, and politeness.
• CONVERSATION SKILLS: The green cards focus on conversation skills, including taking turns, listening and showing interest in others, staying on topic, and noticing others’ social cues in conversations.
• EMPATHY: The yellow cards focus on empathy, which includes noticing the feelings of others, being sensitive to others, considering the perspectives of others, and identifying others’ points of view even when you don’t agree.
• FRIENDSHIPS: The red cards focus on friendships, which includes thoughtfulness, how to be close but allow for space, and letting others make decisions in the friendship at times.
• CONFLICT RESOLUTION: The purple cards focus on dealing with conflicts, including how to negotiate and problem-solve.
How to Use
Students can use these cards with a partner, in morning meetings, during therapy sessions, during social skills groups, or more. A total of 100 unique scenarios are included!
Special education teachers, speech and language pathologists, other support professionals, and even regular education teachers could utilize these cards to help students learn social skills.
While all students could benefit from using these to strengthen social understandings, these are ideal for students who need an extra boost with learning and practicing social skills in a safe environment.
Answer keys with suggested answers are included. Note that two different sized cards are included!
Buy The Bundle and Save Over 20%!
Bundle includes over 350 pages focusing on teaching, discussing and practicing social skills. Includes 80 social skills task cards, social scripts, perspective-taking practice, social cue cards, and over 30 lessons with student worksheets.
Tips for Customers:
- If you have questions, please contact me through Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
- Please consider leaving feedback on this resource to receive TpT credits! I always strive for 5 stars and love hearing your feedback.
- Follow my store for notifications about new resources and freebies.
Disclaimer: These resources are for supplementary support/education purposes and are not a replacement for education or other necessary supports. Educators, parents, and others who utilize these materials are encouraged to seek out additional support, as needed.