PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These task cards make important additions to any character education - social skills program. These Respect, Responsibility, and Gratitude Task Cards are a sample of my complete Task Cards BUNDLE.
4 Respect Task Card Questions
4 Responsibility Task Card Questions
4 Gratitude Task Card Questions
TOU and Credits
Color PDF version
Black and white PDF version
SUGGESTIONS FOR TEACHERS, SPECIALISTS, AND HOMESCHOOLING PARENTS
1. Students/children may read and discuss questions in pairs, groups, or centers. If working independently with a child, the adult may read and discuss the cards with the child.
2. Students/children may role play the expected scenarios/answers to each other. This may be done in pairs or groups, or with an adult. Discuss facial expressions, body language, manners, and actions shown by the participants. Discuss the impact this type of communication/behavior has on respect. Educators may pick a few pairs or groups to role play in front of the entire class. If working independently with a child, the adult may role play with the child.
3. Educators may choose a few per day to begin a classroom discussion during a morning meeting or anytime.
4. Use as writing prompts for individual work.
5. Use as extra reinforcement for early finishers.
6. Use with small groups. Each group receives one task card and one poster board. Students work together to draw pictures answering the question. Each group presents the poster to the class and discusses their answers. (Choose appropriate questions).
*Laminate and use again and again. Store in an envelope, bag, folder, or hole punch corners and attach to a ring.
I may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT TO JOIN MY NEWSLETTER?