Also included in
- This MEGA bundle includes 12 resources that help increase positive behaviors while reducing challenging ones in the classroom. It includes social skills lessons, social skill task cards, social scripts and narratives, behavior intervention plans, classroom reward coupons, lessons teaching kindness,$60.00$83.00Save $23.00
- This bundle includes lessons and task cards for teaching, discussing, and practicing social skills. Lessons focus on empathy, basic interactions, and conversation skills. Social skills can be taught by a regular education teacher, special education teacher, or other support professional. Social skil$27.00$35.00Save $8.00
- This bundle includes social skills activities with task cards, lessons, worksheets, and social stories for teaching positive social behaviors. Skills targeted include basic interactions, conversations, empathy, friendships, dealing with conflicts, and more. Social skills can be taught by a regular e$49.00$67.00Save $18.00
Use these social skills task cards to discuss real social situations. They teach conversation skills, empathy, friendships, dealing with conflicts, and basic interactions. Some of the cards also ask the students to "act it out" by role playing certain situations. Each set of cards has a specific focus so that you can use the cards with your students to highlight specific skills at a time. Of course, you can always mix the cards to incorporate all skills at once, if appropriate for your students. They can be used for a variety of age/grade groups from elementary to middle school to improve social skills and behavior.
UPDATE: I have added a digital version for Google Slides, allowing your students to review the task cards and type their responses. Please see the digital directions.
• Blue: The blue cards all focus on basic interaction skills, including eye contact, greeting others positively, maintaining personal space, and politeness.
• Green: The green cards focus on conversation skills, including taking turns, listening and showing interest in others, staying on topic, and noticing others’ social cues in conversations.
• Yellow: The yellow cards focus on empathy, which includes noticing the feelings of others, being sensitive to others, considering the perspectives of others, and identifying others’ points of view even when you don’t agree.
• Red: The red cards focus on friendships, which includes thoughtfulness, how to be close but allow for space, and letting others make decisions in the friendship at times.
• Purple: The purple cards focus on dealing with conflicts, including how to negotiate and problem-solve.
How to Use
Students can use these cards with a partner, in morning meetings, during therapy sessions, during social skills groups, or more. A total of 80 unique scenarios are included!
Special education teachers, speech and language pathologists, other support professionals, and even regular education teachers could utilize these cards to help students learn social skills.
While all students could benefit from using these to strengthen social understandings, these are ideal for students struggling with social cues, including students with disabilities such as autism or nonverbal learning disorders.
Answer keys with suggested answers are included. Note that two different sized cards are included!
Buy The Bundle and Save Over 20%!
Bundle includes over 350 pages focusing on teaching, discussing and practicing social skills. Includes 80 social skills task cards, social scripts, perspective-taking practice, social cue cards, and over 30 lessons with student worksheets.
Materials are for personal and classroom use (not commercial use). To clarify, educators may use materials with their students and/or caseload. Educators, parents, and support professionals may use materials for private tutoring/support with students/clients on a small scale basis. Materials may NOT be used within online paid courses, such as Outschool or Udemy. Please reach out to me with any specific questions on this.
Materials may not be posted freely on the Internet, such as a classroom website or blog. Materials may be shared directly with families and students through Google Classroom and any other password-protected means.
If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
Disclaimer: These resources and materials are for supplementary support/education purposes and not intended as a replacement for education, counseling, or other necessary supports. Educators, parents, counselors, and others who utilize these materials are encouraged to seek out additional support, as needed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -