Sometimes little ones have difficulty determining whether they are tattling or reporting!
Am I Tattling or Reporting? addresses the ever present habit of tattling.
I remember years ago when someone tattled, my co-teacher and I would turn toward the flag and say the Pledge of Allegiance.
The kiddos would stare and look shocked and of course we would address the idea of tattling at an immediate class meeting at the first occurrence.
So, what’s included in this packet:
1. A Sit Smart Chart( a Freebie I offer on my shop) and Poem/chant.
2. A “Tattling Teddy” Poem that can be placed with a Bear in a spot for “Tattling”.
3. 6 Apology letter frames for children to use to say they are sorry to a friend if they have hurt them in any way or however you might want to use these for Management purposes.
4. 2 Differentiated Tattling or Reporting sorts. One using picture and words, the other simply words.
5. An original poem called, “ Is that Something I should Tell or Say?
6. An anchor poster for Tattling or Reporting to give understanding.
7. 12 Cards to use to set up scenarios for children to determine if the
act is something they should tell or report to an adult or teacher.
8. 1 set of blank cards to write a few of your own or you could have
children write them and present them to the class for discussion at a class meeting.
You may also like:
Thank you for purchasing, downloading, browsing, following and inspiring! I hope this brings a bit of sunshine your way! If you find anything in this packet that needs to be reworked or might work better for your students, please let me know and I will be happy to rework any activity/packet that you have purchased to fit your needs.
I appreciate feedback It helps me decide which products are most helpful and valuable for your students. I Love to create so if there is anything that you might need or want to make your job easier, just let me know!
To Earn Credit for Future Purchases,
Go to My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback Link. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the resource. Each time you give feedback, you receive feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases
If you would like to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches, click the GREEN STAR next to my shop logo on my main page and you will become a follower. This “easy peasy” action will now send you email updates about this store. If you have any questions, be sure to contact me!