Social Skills can be tricky, especially if your students do not have a strong grasp on positive and negative vocabulary words. How can they respond appropriately to a comment, if they do not know if it was positive or negative? If someone tells them that Jack is a liar, should they become friends with him? If a teacher tells them they are punctual, how should they respond? If a classmate says their jacket is fabulous, what should they say? This packet will help your students determine the intention of a sentence, which will allow you to then practice how to respond.
This product contains:
(2) Direction sheets
(57) Flash Cards (ready to be cut and laminated)
(3) Worksheets for sorting vocabulary
(1) Worksheet on qualities you want in a friend/don't want in a friend
(1) Worksheet on reflecting upon their own character traits/qualities
(14) Tasks to determine whether a statement is positive or negative for children who have literacy skills
(7) Pages of answer keys for above tasks
(14) Tasks to determine whether a statement is positive or negative for children who are not yet literate (or have motor problems affecting writing skills)
(7) Pages of Answer Keys for above tasks
Please enjoy and be sure to leave a review! Also, click on the green star above to receive notifications of sales and new products!
Take a look at my:
To earn credits: After you make a purchase, rate and comment fairly on the product page of your purchased item. You need to do both to earn your credits. But you don't have to rate and comment right away. You can do so after you've had a chance to use the product. Just return to the product page when you're logged in to TpT.
For every dollar you spend on TpT, you'll earn 1 credit—and we'll round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases.
Please be aware that this is copyrighted by Lauren DiBiase. Purchasing this item entitles you to only use this in your own classroom/therapy room/SLP assignment only. You are not permitted to make copies for other professionals, share the file directly via the internet, and re-selling this product is strictly prohibited. If others are interested in using this product please direct them back to the original source which is this page, or purchase a multi-user license. Thank you very much.
If you have any questions, comments, or requests, please email me at LaurenDiBiaseTPT@gmail.com