Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
❤️ Teach social skill, social behavior and behavior management with this bundle of 6 social stories, related activities and extension activities! This social skills curriculum bundle comes packed with lessons and resources to target character development in early elementary or social skills in special education.
Characters are gender, age, and race neutral, making it perfect in all classrooms, even secondary special ed. Best of all, you can target writing, reading and comprehension, social skills, behavior management, and executive functioning. #TeacherWin
⭐️ What You'll Get ⭐️
This 385+ page social skills resource includes 6 Social Stories for School Behavior Basics:
- I Need Help
- It’s Okay to Get Upset
- Meeting New People
- It's Okay Not to Win
- Staying on Topic
- Tell the Truth
✔️ TEACHER TOOLS
- 2-Week Lesson Plan and Guide PER STORY with 3 stations or activities each day.
- BONUS guide on how to use social narratives, including 8 tips for best results.
- (6) 8-Card Behavior Keyrings with Visuals to support students (one per story).
✔️ STUDENT ACTIVITIES
☀ 8 Comprehension or Writing Activities PER STORY:
- (2) Sorting Behaviors Activities with 6 Supporting Visuals Icons
- Cut and Paste Story Sequence Activity
- I Know About It! (Activating Prior Knowledge)
- Sorting Mat (Kinesthetic Comprehension Sort)
- Retell the Story (Comic Strip Summary Activity)
- Summarize the Story (Identify the Problem, Solution, and Outcome)
- Flip Book Project (Identifying: What Happened, What I Can Do, and How Do I Feel)
- My Journal (Write & Draw about this type of situation)
☀ 10 Social Skills Activities PER STORY:
- (8) YES/NO Clip Cards
- I WILL Poster Writing & Coloring Activity
- Better Choices Writing Activity
- Social Scripting Worksheet
- How Do I Feel (Identifying Feelings and What to Do About It)
- ‘I CAN’ Strategies (Identifying Positive Behaviors to Use in this Situation)
- When I Feel (Identifying & Explaining Feelings)
- What Can You Do? (Identifying 3 Strategies related to the Topic)
- My Plan (2 Versions of an Strategy Plan for Students)
- What Would You Do Game (12 Scenario Cards related to Target Situation)
☀ 7 Vocabulary Activities PER STORY:
- Vocabulary List (6 Target Vocabulary Words) 2 Versions, With and Without Visual Supports
- Dictionary List (Definition of all Vocab Words)
- Cut and Paste: Match It (Targets Vocabulary Words with Visual Supports)
- Cut and Paste: Match & Write (Targets Vocabulary Words with Visual Supports)
- Cut and Paste: Spell It (Targets Vocabulary Words)
- Cut and Paste: Match, Trace and Write It (Targets Vocabulary Words with Visual & Tracing Support)
- Vocab Memory (Large Matching Cards for Memory Game)
- My Journal Writing Template
- My Reading Log Story Reflection
Available on Easel by TpT to easily share with students digitally!
These social stories allow you to target student behaviors with specific replacement behaviors!
➰ Who Benefits from this Product ➰
If you are a teacher who is working in an Autism Unit with Special Education students you will love this activity since it is PRINT AND GO! Target social skills and behavior for a specific student or use class-wide to enhance your classroom culture.
If you are a teacher in a secondary classroom and strive to keep materials age appropriate, then you will love this activity! It is not baby-ish yet it addresses the needs of students who are still working on social skills.
If you are a teacher who loves to keep things themed, updated and interesting, then this printable is for you. It is timeless and engaging… plus there is an entire product line you can use in your classroom to keep everything consistent. You can do this as a 6 or 12-week unit with 3 stations each day OR as a remediation tool for specific students in an individual work system.
✏️ Check out the PREVIEW files to see more about each printable… then purchase the full unit bundle today to work smarter, not harder!
✍ Feedback & Followers ✍
Fabulous Printables Love Feedback!
Ratings make the TpT world go round :)
AND Earn you points to get more for less.
❤️ Follow me ❤️ to be the first to know about my new sales, freebies and products! Look for the green star near my store name and click it to become a follower. You'll receive updates directly to your inbox that will help you work smarter, not harder. Woo-hoo!
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
This resource was created by Ayodele Jones © 2021. All rights reserved by authors. The materials in this unit were distributed and intended for single use only. The purchaser may reproduce copies for students in your classroom for classroom use only. You may not share with other teachers in your building, district, or otherwise. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Additional licenses can be purchased for multi-use at a discount. Please contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.