This 32 page packet is filled with weather themed activities to work on social language skills with your 2nd-6th grade students.
What is included in the packet?
1. Wild Weather idioms (2)
2. Thermometer Thinking: taking your emotional temperature (6)
3. What’s the forecast? Predicting outcomes (4)
4. Cold Front or Warm Front: What kind of friend do you want
to be (4)
5. Storm Warning: determining the size of the problem (8)
6. Out of the blue: topic maintenance game (5)
This thematic packet can be used in speech therapy, social skills groups, special education and counseling groups targeting social language.
If you enjoy this packet, please visit my social language blog: