This bundle's resources will help your students manage and identify their emotions and the emotions of others. They will be developing their social skills by thinking about relationships, their behavior, and making inferences. The resources in this bundle can be used to help your student identify their own feelings as well as plan action steps to adapt to their situations.
This bundle is currently 9 resources large and growing! Why not save 25% off
by purchasing the whole bundle?! This resource will expand as I add new behavior and social skills products to my store. Don't wait to make your purchase - buying the bundle now ensures you receive any new updates free
Or you can find these and more at 35% off in the Behavior & Social Skills Bundle!
Included in Making Faces:
• 10 "Find the Face" scenarios
• 15 "Feeling ________" sheets
• 4 Cut & Paste "Emotion Match Up" sheets
• 6 "Today I am Feeling" profiles- 3 male, 3 female
Included in I Can Be a Superhero!:
• 24 Task cards, printable in B&W and color
• Blank/Write-in task cards, printable in B&W and color
• 3 styles of answer sheets, printable in B&W
Included in Be a Flexible Thinker!:
20 printable worksheets:
•to practice flexible thinking
•identify negative reactions
•discern between flexible and inflexible
•identify how flexibility is helpful
•identify how rigid thinking holds us back
•create a flexibility action plan
Included in Student Information Sheets:
At a glance info & personal responsibility/action plan
•2 “Things to know about” sheets:
1 male, 1 female
•14 “How am I feeling today?” sheets:
7 female: 6 w/motivational quotes, 1 w/out
7 male: 6 w/motivational quotes, 1 w/out
Included in What Can We Talk About:
• 5 male faces worksheets
• 5 female faces worksheets
Included in Reading the Situation:
• 12 B&W no prep work sheets
• 4 "How will they react?" worksheets- cut & paste the appropriate face/conversation bubble. Space included to write in why they chose their selection.
• 4 "How will they react?" worksheets- cut & paste the appropriate conversation bubble. Space included to write in why they chose their selection and what could have been done differently.
• 4 "What are they saying?" worksheets- Look at the frame and write in their own conversation that matches the emotion set.
Included in Ice Cream Social:
• Invitations in B&W and color
• "Data collection" sheets to track favorite ice cream in B&W and color
• Single page instructions/tips for students
Included in Match the Sentence:
• 10 color pages with a variety of emotions.
• 10 sentences strips
How to React:
• 10 Black and white printable worksheets
Included in DefCon Worksheets
• 20 total pages:
• 4 Introduction worksheets
• A set of flashcards for each level of problem
• Example sheets in color and black & white.
• Worksheets with example problems to be classified (in color and black & white)
To see these files individually, click the links below:
→ I Can Be A Superhero!
→ Making Faces
→ Be a Flexible Thinker!
→ Student Information Sheets
At-a-glace info for students
→ What Can We Talk About?
Practice picking appropriate topics for conversation
→ Read the Situation
Practice "reading the room"
→ Ice Cream Social
A Summer social skills activity
→ Match the Sentence
Discerning emotions from visual clues
→ How to React
Worksheets to discern what is happening and how to react
→ DefCon Level Worksheets
Identify the levels of problems.
♥ Click "Follow Me " to be notified of new products (50% off for the first 48 hours in most cases!!!)