* This is a file folder game that addresses social skills and conflict resolution. Print out the 2 pages and affix to the inside of a regular sized manilla folder. The page with "start" goes on the right side of the folder. Then, laminate. It works like a regular board game.
* You will need your own pawns (I use other game board pawns) and dice. You could also simply use coins.
* This game can be used in a classroom lesson, small counseling group setting, or during individual counseling. It is also very useful for teachers!
* Star graphics are courtesy of: Copyright (c) Annie Lang anniethingspossible.com!
* Thank you for checking out this product!