Social Skills for Sharing Interactive Fall Games and Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This fun fall activity-packed bundle will give you 74 different activities to keep your speech therapy students engaged and building language skills this fall! Build oral communication skills, including early readers, adapted books, vocabulary, categorization, describing, riddles, inferences, and sePrice $23.80Original Price $29.75Save $5.95
Practice sharing skills this fall with 15 fun activities! Students will love these interactive activities that let you work on most speech/language skills with this squirrel and acorn theme. Great activities to support your favorite fall books in speech therapy and centers.
Social Skills for Sharing Interactive Fall Games and Activities includes:
1. A cute, easy-to-make squirrel craft.
2. Feed the Squirrel activity.
3. Share the Acorns activity.
4. Interactive sharing book that practices "please" and "thank you."
5. Sharing with the squirrel card game.
6. Category sorting'
7. A category thinking bubble perspective-taking activity.
8. Sorting board- easy, okay, and hard to share sorting.
9. Open-ended broken acorns matching activity.
10. Bury the Acorn printable game board.
11. Hungry Squirrel Race printable game board for multiple sound productions.
12. Printable Sharing or Not? Game board.
13. Acorn Color Match Puzzle Activity.
14. Acorn Color Match Sharing Activity.
15. Take data easily with the acorn coloring sheet.
It pays off to give feedback on paid products! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like:
• BOOM Cards Distance Learning Speech Therapy | Social Skills | Kindness
• Social Skills Activities for Autism | Politeness | Saying Thank You
• Social Skills Activities | Polite or Rude | Thanksgiving Food Inferences