Social skills, pragmatics, and perspective taking skills that are necessary skills for succeeding in both personal lives as well as future professional lives. This 133 page social skill packet is full of activities and worksheets to help children who struggle with social skills, using the fun theme of Super Sleuths! Perfect for children with autism, PDD, or any other special needs.
This packet includes a color version as well as a black and white version to save money on ink when printing! 67 pages are in color and 66 page are in black and white.
This packet contains answer keys for all relevant social skills worksheets.
Included in this packet are:
(6) Identify the emotion by looking at a picture
(6) Circle the stated emotion from a field of four children
(1) Handout on what is a compliment
(2) Worksheets on stating if a given statement is a compliment or not
(3) Worksheets on identifying for compliments
(3) Worksheets on identifying insults
(6) Game pieces
(1) Page of game cards (move forward/back)
(48) What would you Do/Say social skills cards
(3) Social Skills posters
(2) Prepare for social interaction worksheets
(2) Body awareness social skills worksheets
(6) Social stories with corresponding perspective taking questions
Please enjoy and be sure to leave a review! Also, click on the green star above to receive notifications of sales and new products!
To earn credits: After you make a purchase, rate and comment fairly on the product page of your purchased item. You need to do both to earn your credits. But you don't have to rate and comment right away. You can do so after you've had a chance to use the product. Just return to the product page when you're logged in to TpT.
For every dollar you spend on TpT, you'll earn 1 credit—and we'll round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases.
Please be aware that this is copyrighted by Lauren DiBiase. Purchasing this item entitles you to only use this in your own classroom/therapy room/SLP assignment only. You are not permitted to make copies for other professionals, share the file directly via the internet, and re-selling this product is strictly prohibited. If others are interested in using this product please direct them back to the original source which is this page, or purchase a multi-user license. Thank you very much.
Also, please take a look- this product is included in a MONEY SAVING bundle!!your text
If you have any questions, comments, or requests, please email me at LaurenDiBiaseTPT@gmail.com