Social skills for the lunch room or Lunch Bunch can often be overlooked! Lunch time can be one of the most difficult times for our children who have sensory overload, autism, PDD, or any other special need, due to the lack of routine and the loud noises. This packet, which contains a 38 page color version in addition to a 38 page black and white version, contains a number of different kinds of activities to help your students succeed socially during lunch!
The packet contains:
(8) Instructions for every activity
(18) picture/word vocabulary cards for common lunch room sights
(1) blank card template for teachers to customize their own
(8) social stories where student is asked to identify emotion
(3) short answer questions regarding expectations of lunch time
(6) conversation questions on the purpose of lunch tools (utensils, tray, etc)
(2) pages on lunch room manners to use with lunch aide
(24) good or wrong decision scenario question cards
(1) page of blank card template for teachers to customize
(2) pages for child to cut and paste foods into likes/dislikes columns
(7) lunch room reminder posters
Please enjoy and be sure to leave a review! Also, click on the green star above to receive notifications of sales and new products!
Looking for other Social Skills Packets?
OR save money by purchasing a bundle!
To earn credits: After you make a purchase, rate and comment fairly on the product page of your purchased item. You need to do both to earn your credits. But you don't have to rate and comment right away. You can do so after you've had a chance to use the product. Just return to the product page when you're logged in to TpT.
For every dollar you spend on TpT, you'll earn 1 credit—and we'll round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases.
Please be aware that this is copyrighted by Lauren DiBiase. Purchasing this item entitles you to only use this in your own classroom/therapy room/SLP assignment only. You are not permitted to make copies for other professionals, share the file directly via the internet, and re-selling this product is strictly prohibited. If others are interested in using this product please direct them back to the original source which is this page, or purchase a multi-user license. Thank you very much.
If you have any questions, comments, or requests, please email me at LaurenDiBiaseTPT@gmail.com