Enjoy this super pack of social stories! This is a collection of 22 social stories about common problems related to appropriate school behaviors.
The stories included are:
1. Complete Work Quickly
2. Good Sitting
3. How to Start Work By Myself
4. Keep Shoes On
5. Leaving the Classroom
6. Listening While Others Are Reading
7. Quiet Please
8. School Assemblies
9. School Holidays
10. Staying Where My Teacher Tells Me
11. Taking Tests
13. Use My Words
15. What Can I Do When I Want Someone to Play with Me
16. What Can I Do When I Want to Talk to Someone
17. What Can I Do When I Get My Homework
18. What Can I Do When I Haven’t Finished All of My Lunch
19. What Can I Do When I Want to Sit with Someone on the Bus
20. What Can I Do When My Teacher is Talking to Someone Else
21. What Can I Do When I Want to Sit Next to My Friend in the Computer Lab
22. Work Together
It is available as a Microsoft Word document so you can adapt visuals and wording to meet the needs of your students if you would like.
Social stories are an effective and easy intervention to use for a variety of behaviors. These stories are short stories accompanied by visuals to help children describe the situation and learn the appropriate response. These stories can be used before an anticipated event or read on a regular basis. Put in a page protector or laminate for longer use.