Also included in
- A social story is an effective tool for teaching students appropriate and expected behaviors to use in school. This bundle of stories provides a script for certain social situations or problem behaviors to help kids to learn how to respond to uncomfortable or unfamiliar situations. ►►►Save yoursel$35.00$58.50Save $23.50
A social story is a great way to teach students how to make appropriate and positive choices instead of acting out in defiance, anger, or frustration. Social stories are a great way to teach social skills to students in need of special education (ESE) with autism, behavior disorders or other special needs. These stories help students to learn social expectations and appropriate emotional responses in a given social situation. A social story can be a great addition to your social skills instruction.
This product includes 5 stories (I can use the bathroom, I can do my job in the cafeteria, I can use a quiet voice, I can ask for help, I can stay on task). Each social story includes a one-page version of the story and a 6-page book (or easy reader). I include both black & white and color versions of each.
Social Stories included in this bundle:
★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★
You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these products:
- Social Stories- The Bundle
- Calming Strategies Visual Cards
- Self-Regulation Tools for Primary-Aged Learners
- Behavior Documentation Forms – editable!
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders