These books have eight pages to them - just cut on the lines, each page is a fourth of a piece of paper. You can fold them for front and back books, or leave them as individual pages. I used real photos to help our students who don't understand symbols as well to understand the meaning of the books. I'd recommend laminating and putting on a book ring or something so you can flip through and review when needed.
I tried to cover issues I haven't seen addressed in other social stories bundles. There are five stories in this doc, to address each of the following issues:
1. Pica - teaching your students not to eat non-food items
2. Throwing toys and other things - "when I'm finished I put things down nicely"
3. Waiting patiently - to address anxiety when waiting for something to happen
4. How to deal when other students make bad choices - I have some kids who get really anxious and then act out themselves because they get scared when they see their friends have meltdowns or get reprimanded
5. Keeping hands out of pants - I kept this one broad, so it can apply to both students who pick at pull-ups/put hands in the back of pants to feel poop, or apply to students who attempt to masturbate or otherwise touch themselves in class or in public.
For each of these, I tried to also introduce a replacement behavior (or place, in the case of the pants). You can delete my photos if you like and replace them with photos of your kids. I also included places on most of the books for you to write the child's name, so they can feel like it's personalized.