PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This activity is designed to be used as a Social Story in teaching students of Emotions or Feelings and Toolbox Strategies they can use in those moments.
This booklet includes the following concepts:
- What are Toolbox Strategies?
- When do I need a Toolbox Strategy?
- Knowing and Identifying My Triggers
- Getting to know my feelings
-Examples of different emotions, and what Toolbox Strategy can be used when feeling that way
- Thinking and Calming Strategies
-Visual for “How Big Is My Problem?”
-Page with Teacher Tips