A colorful social story about desired behavior during large group instruction.
This social story highlights the following expectations:
- The large group is where the teacher does the lesson of the day
- When we sit on our special leaves we need to be respectful and show the teacher we are ready by crossing our legs and arms
- Before reading a story the teacher says: ready, set, and we say Listen!
- During the story or the lesson we need to pay attention and be quiet
- If I want to say something I need to raise my quiet hand and wait to be called
- When the teacher calls my name I will always do my best
- During large group, we learn, sing, and have fun and follow the expectations