Also included in
- This Empathy Classroom Social Story Bundle includes all the stories you will need to guide your students to successfully appreciate the feelings of others…for a DISCOUNTED PRICE! You Tube video and Google slides version with comprehension check page is included, along with a printable version!In thi$14.00$17.50Save $3.50
- This Feelings Cart Bundle includes all the activities you will need to assist your students in understanding and identifying their feelings…for a DISCOUNTED PRICE!In this bundle, students learn about:24 different emotions a way to handle worries in the classroomhow to handle making mistakes and acce$28.80$36.00Save $7.20
- It's all of my social stories jammed into one easy to download HUGELY DISCOUNTED bundle! This is 80+ SOCIAL STORIES!!!!! Save *BIG* when purchasing the Social Stories MEGA Bundle! It is a GROWING bundle!!! This means, you get all the existing social stories PLUS any more stories added in the future$205.10$293.00Save $87.90
Do you have students who struggle with dealing with the emotional meltdowns of classmates in your classroom? If the answer is yes, then this social story is a perfect addition to your classroom! This book addresses what a meltdown may look like, why it may happen, and what the rest of the students should do during this type of situation. You Tube video and Google slides version with comprehension check page is included, along with a printable version!
In this book, students learn about:
- what may cause a classmate to have a meltdown
- what a meltdown may look like
- how a meltdown of a classmate might make you feel
- the best way to react to a meltdown of a classmate
- what the teacher will do
- what my classmates and I need to do
- what may happen after a meltdown in the classroom
**FILE INCLUDES PDF VERSION YOU TUBE VIDEO LINK and GOOGLE SLIDES(TM) VERSION
This product can be printed out as a hard copy or projected onto the Smart Board for viewing, or can be used in Google Classroom (TM) or similar platforms. You Tube video link is included as well as a comprehension check page at the end of the story!
This is a great resource to use as a whole class read aloud as well as for small group readings and individual use for students with autism or behavioral disorders.
This product includes multiple ideas for use in the classroom, including large group, small group, and individual instruction.
If you like this product, it is part of a series of Social Stories I have written and currently sell in my store! You can check out ALL my Social Stories HERE!
You may also like:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases....and I love reading your feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,