- Print, laminate, and bind with a comb or spiral binding or a few rings.
- when printing set printer to "fit to page"
Do you have students who react to the different format, expectations, and sensory input of music class? This social story was created to help prepare students, remind them of what might happen, and how it is different than their classroom.
- thedifference in set up from class
- sensory concerns- noise
- using sign with teacher when overwhelmed
- teacher singing
- requirements to sing, move, and be quiet
- expectation to follow the rules unique to music class