"No Hitting" Social Story with Interactive activities and Behaviour Poster.
(NEWLY ADDED A "FIRST AND THEN" chart for behaviour management)
"No Hitting" This social story and accompanying activities are designed to redirect children with ASD and Special ED by targeting particular behaviours through describing the situation and explaining other people’s perspectives.
There are also some handy activities that students can either do as a focused or as an indepentent task.
Included in this unit are:-
1. No Hitting- Social Story
2. Kind or Unkind sorting game
3. No Hitting schedule strip that can be laminated and taken with you as a reminder.
4. A handy Poster which can be displayed as a visual of the behaviours not expectable in class.
5 Good choice/Bad choice tasks sheets.
6. I feel - (with visuals to answer and request)
7. First and Then chart - To present what we need to do now (first) and what we will do next (then).
The Picture Communication Symbols ©1981–2011 by DynaVox Mayer-Johnson LLC. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Used with permission.
Other Social Stories you might find useful!
Behaviour BUNDLE - 6 for the price of 3
No Hitting 2