Saying hello to friends, family and other people is an important part of everyday communication. My daughter had troubles with this, especially using eye contact at the same time, so I created this approach to help her overcome this. It wasn’t easy at first but we persisted and I maintained my expectations.
This product contains:
- An 8-page social story ‘Saying Hello with Eye contact’ – with pictures (A5 size)
- An 8-page social story ‘Saying Hello with eye contact’ – without pictures – students will draw their own
- sticker book – 4 different options
- fairy letter – to reward your child (if they are young enough to believe in fairies)
- instructions on how to use these