STANDING AND SITTING STILL
• It's important to sit still when I'm sitting and stand still when I'm standing.
• When I don't sit or stand still I get distracted and have trouble following what's going on.
• The other problem is that everyone else gets distracted too since they start staring at the way I'm moving and forget to listen to me.
• I hate when people don't listen to me and I know I can get them to listen to me by staying in one place.
• Even though I get excited when I talk to people, I can control myself and stay still.
• This way I'll have more friends pay attention to me.