This bundle includes 22 foldables with keys! All 22 foldables come with student blanks, and keys. Simple half sheet (hamburger) fold.
Jazz up your Social Studies interactive notebook and make note taking fun!
Just ADDED: 17 PowerPoints to go with all the foldables showing the keys to fill in the notes. It sure makes it super easy for students to get all the notes they need to study!
This bundle is a stand alone resource that covers the content about the Regions of Our Country. I specifically used the Social Studies Alive book titled: “Regions of Our Country” as a resource when making these foldables. Each foldable is labeled by the chapter names. If you do not use this book, you can still use this product. If you are interested in buying the book as a resource, a cheap used version can be found online. The information about the book is: Title: “Social Studies Alive Regions of Our Country” Publisher: Teachers Curriculum Institute (2010), ISBN-10:
1583718516, ISBN-13: 978-1583718513
The Chapters and names of the foldables are:
1. Discovering the Social Sciences
2. Exploring Regions of the United States
3. The Peopling of the United States
4. A Train Tour of the Northeast (Two foldables: Part 1 and 2)
5. Population Density and Life in the Northeast
6. A Boat and Bus Tour of the Southeast (Two foldables: Part 1 and 2)
7. The Effects of Geography on Life in the Southeast
8. A Crop Duster Tour of the Midwest (Two foldables: Part 1 and 2)
9. Agricultural Changes in the Midwest
10. A Big Rig Tour of the Southwest (Two foldables: Part 1 and 2)
11. A Case Study in Water Use: The Colorado River
12. A Van and Airplane Tour of the West (Two foldables: Part 1 and 2)
13. Cities of the West
14. Researching Your State’s Geography
15. Researching Your State’s History
16. Researching Your State’s Economy
17. Researching Your State’s Government